Having fruit for breakfast is the best choice. Your body has been fasting all night while sleeping, so breaking the fast with fruit is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Fruit is easy to digest and gives you energy fast.
- One cup of strawberries has more vitamin C than an orange.
- There are approximately 200 seeds in one strawberry.
- Strawberries can help whiten your teeth. Rub a strawberry on your teeth and let set for a few minutes.
- The Latin name for strawberry is fragaria ananassa.
- Researchers at Harvard’s Brigham and Woman’s Hospital found that strawberries and other berries can delay cognitive impairments.
- Strawberries have high amounts of phyto-chemicals called ellagic acid and anthocyanins. These protect against premature aging, cancer, inflammation and neurological diseases.
- Strawberries can help to prevent cataracts and other eye degeneration.
- Strawberries are an excellent source of manganese, a trace mineral that is essential for maintaining healthy bones, absorbing calcium and creating enzymes that build strong bones and also for the proper functioning of sex hormones.
Every thought we think is creating our future. – Louise Hay
Share this post with your friends.