It’s all raw even the kelp noodles. It also has zucchini, red peppers, green onions, carrots and black sesame seeds.The peanut sauce is made from almond butter that I made in the Vitamix. The trick is to freeze the almonds after soaking them so they don’t get overheated.
Mock Peanut Sauce Recipe:
- 1 cup of raw almond butter
- 1/2 cup of filtered water (gradually add water as you blend to reach desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons of agave ( I used raw honey)
- 4 teaspoons of tamari (I used Braggs)
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- dash of cayenne
- dash of salt
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. I got this recipe from Living Cuisine Academy. Try it. You will love it! This makes two cups.
To make the noodles I used a Paderno World Cuisine Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer. I used one whole medium sized organic zucchini mixed in with a small handful of raw kelp noodles.You can find the kelp noodles at most health food stores or online. If you don’t have the spiralizer, you can cut your zucchini in very thin strips using a vegetable peeler lengthwise and then cut them again so they are thinner. Use one medium to large zucchini for each serving.
Please feel free to share this with your friends.
Quote for the day:
I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. -Louise Hay